Satisfied customers spend more with you and often speak positively about you. Building customer loyalty will help stop even satisfied customers leaving you – even if they know of a cheaper equivalent of your product or service.
So – are you listening to your customers? Are you seeking out their opinions?
I help you seek out, listen to and truly hear the voice of your customer. I won’t bore you with all the details but what I do includes the following:
- Clearly identify the customers you need to approach.
- Ensure you target a representative sample of those customers
- Decide on the optimal research tool(s) to use. There are many different possible methodologies, e.g., online surveys, focus group, 1:1 interviewing, etc. The trick though is to identify which one is optimal – or perhaps which combination is optimal.
- Ensure a superb questionnaire design. In designing and reviewing well over 700 surveys and questionnaires over the past 7+ years I’ve seen a grand total of 5 that I could not have improved. That’s less than 1%.
- Get as many answers as are required – and only as many! There is a cost to you to get answers. We’ll need to do what’s necessary. But only what’s necessary. Overkill will waste your money for no appreciable return.
- Data analysis expertise
And what do you end up with after I do what I do?
A clear prioritised list of feasible recommendations that you can begin to take action on immediately!
Note: You will be making business decisions based on what I tell you. I won’t give you the answer you want. I’ll give you the truth.
By taking action you’ll be capitalising on your strengths and addressing areas for improvement.
Email me and we’ll take it from there!