Here are examples of the market research challenges where I can help:
- Wondering if there is a market for an idea you have?
- Nervous of investing significant amounts of money in the development of your idea without knowing whether people are willing to buy it?
- Wondering what additional products or services your customers may be looking for from you?
- Sensing that you need to refine a product or service to reflect shifts in what the market is looking for?
- Need to know whether any of your competitors are already offering the product or service that you are considering introducing?
The methodologies I use for this include online surveys, paper-based questionnaires, focus groups and interviews (face-to-face, phone & skype).
If this is of interest, get in touch today and we can explore further!